Title: Site Reliability Engineer
Location: Nashville, TN (Hybrid)
Base Salary: $100k - $175k
I am currently partnered with one of the most prestigious investment banks in the world to build out their Nashville-based Site Reliability team. This is a special opportunity for an SRE that enjoys coding and development work as much as improving observability and reliability. You will be helping support their middleware space by building file transfer processes and creating tooling for automation.
This is the perfect opportunity for engineers seeking stability amongst the uncertainty of the tech market. This opportunity is especially great for female engineers looking to join a supportive and progressive environment. The firm has multiple female leadership programs and is investing both time and money in creating a diverse, inclusive, and collaborative environment for Women in STEM.
- Programming and scripting skills using any major language
- Understanding of cloud principles
- Possesses a drive to increase reliability, observability, and scalability within an organization's systems
- Infrastructure Engineering knowledge preferred
- provide SRE level support for Job Scheduling tool like AutoSys
This firm is unable to provide sponsorship, but is prepared to relocate the right engineers to Nashville upon employment. The position is on-site in Downtown Nashville 2-3 days a week.