An elite Hedge Fund is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join their team.
What you'll do:
- Manage the deployment, maintenance, and improvement of the firms proprietary trading systems used globally
- Support risk management and system triage and optimisation
- Serve as the first line of defence against system, and external trading connection outages.
What you'll need:
- 1-4 years of experience as a Site Reliability Engineer, Software Engineer, or similar function
- Excellent understanding of Windows and Linux environments
- 2+ years of experience with Python, SQL, and configuration management platforms.
This role must sit out of the firms NYC office in a hybrid model of 3 days in office per week.