Software Developer (C#/.NET)
Asset Management - London, UK
Salary is Discretionary
Our client a leader within the investment management space and one of the most talented hedge fund in the industry now require a Software Engineer (C# . NET) to join them in London. This is a key position for the organisation as the Software Engineer will be working closely with the manager and have a strong knowledge of .NET based technologies where a strong portion of the role will be on distributed systems and high-volume processing.
The fund requires a Software Engineer with strong knowledge of software lifecycle and design of multi-tier/distributed systems alongside strong technical skills. There will be the opportunity to work on system design and enhancements on multithreaded, high volume trade flow processing.
- Designing systems and making enhancements on high volume, multithreaded trade flow processing
- Make decisions to ensure minimal risk
- Demonstrate ownership mentality in all aspects of the firms' trade management systems
- Work in a fast-paced environment and be able to multi-take between strategic development and support tasks where required
- Experience on enterprise-level development in C#
- Strong multi-threaded programming and object-oriented design
- DevOps / JIRA / GIT experience
- Strong technical writing skills with the ability to produce documentation at all levels - strong interest in further developing and integrating systems.
- Experience of building connected service-orientated applications
- Familiarity with enterprise messaging systems.