ABOUT THE JOB
As subject matter expert in business process mapping, provide training, consultation services, and governances activities to Risk Management and the Lines of Business on the Operational Risk Management (ORM) and business process mapping framework. The position is responsible for partnering with stakeholders across the 1st and 2nd Lines of Defense (LODs) to train, consult, and perform quality assurance to ensure business process mapping compliance with ORM standards. This position will be integral to the development and maturity of the business process mapping framework, which will include the development of procedure and training documents, partnering with third party experts, as applicable, running GRC reports to leverage pre-existing RCSA content and facilitating the import of data into the GRC application.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Strong understanding of end-to-end banking business processes
- Developing/maintaining strong positive working relationships with LOBs, staff, peers, other risk partners and senior management and by attending various business process development and status meetings
- Develop applicable procedure documents for the establishment of the Business Process Mapping program
- Maintain subject matter expertise on enterprise risk management regulatory guidance and industry practices.
- Monitor quarterly testing results to deadlines and perform risk monitoring activities as assigned, specifically for risks and controls relative to high risk business processes.
- Analyze and provide feedback to Risk Management Leaders on Executive and Board Reporting materials
- Monitor and report on adherence to the Enterprise Risk Management Business Process Framework.