Title: Systematic Equity Quantitative Researcher
Salary: $300,000 + total compensation
A top global multi-billion dollar hedge fund is looking to bring on a Systematic Equity Quantitative Researcher to join a growing pod under an established and tenured PM. This opportunity provides the chance to help develop global equity strategies with a primary focus on idea generation, data collection and research/analysis, and model execution and back testing. The ideal candidate will work closely with technology and have advanced Python & machine learning skills to integrate and support these systematic trading strategies. Great opportunity to work in a close knit environment alongside a tier one PM. An ideal candidate would be open to relocation.
- Conduct research across US and non US region equity markets
- Perform research across a variety of quantitative trading strategies, including fundamental and statistical arbitrage.
- Utilize quantitative and technological skills to solve complex business problems
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field
- 2 - 5 years of professional experience within equity strategies
- 2 + years of professional programming experience (Python, C++, SQL, Matlab)
- Prior experience researching and onboarding large datasets (traditional/alternative)
- Good communication skills