The Client is a private markets asset manager that is dedicated to investing in innovative and breakthrough technologies for the financial services. A growth equity fund with expertise in leading, operating and restructuring financial services, technology and investment companies. The client is looking to expand the investments team in London, United Kingdom at the Associate/VP level.
- Develop and execute investment strategies in collaboration with the team.
- Work directly under MD in London
- Independently lead projects, showcasing ownership, thought leadership, and self-motivation.
- Communicate effectively within the team and externally, contributing to a transparent and dynamic work environment.
- Bring prior investments experience into the role supporting the team.
- Being able to take responsibility and remain interested in all investment opportunities.
The following qualifications would be preferred:
- Background in private equity, Investment Banking/ Capital Markets, FIG, Fin-Tech, Tech Banking, ECM, DCM, or M&A with focus on the Tech Industry.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Wants to work in lean team while remaining independent and entrepreneurial.
- Competitive mindset while being able to remain collaborative.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Diverse and inclusive mindset to contribute to a multicultural team.
If this is of interest to you, please submit your CV ASAP.