- You'll partner with senior end users and business leaders from multiple investment teams as well as a team of software developers to define and deliver projects that drive business goals and efficiency.
- You'll conduct discovery analyses to understand user needs, scope open-ended projects, and conceptualize solutions. You will then be responsible for specifying technical requirements, tracking and communicating around timelines, and driving projects to successful completion.
- You will need to develop a deep understanding of how applications interact across the firm, and you will be responsible for analyzing requirements and dependencies, as well as managing expectations and interactions with other technical groups. This dynamic position offers a unique opportunity to significantly contribute to multiple businesses across the firm.
- Candidates should have a bachelor's degree or higher, at least five years of relevant experience, and evidence of progressive responsibility throughout their career.
- Product management experience and an interest in working on internal-facing software are essential; experience in finance is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, a dedicated customer service mentality, and the judgment to exercise discretion with intellectual property are essential for this role.
- A willingness to dive into details, collaborate effectively with teammates, and drive projects to completion is of the utmost importance.
- Individuals with an aptitude for translating the needs of non-technical systems users into technical requirements, and a knack for solving
Base Compensation: $200,000 - $275,000