International Investment Bank is looking to expand their future-focused ESG Corporate Finance team based in London with an experienced Investment Banking (M&A) Vice President.
Global Investment Bank with a recognisable brand name and strong international platform. If you are a driven Corporate Finance / M&A Vice President with experience in the Energy, Renewables and Sustainability Investment Banking space looking for an exciting new challenge, apply now.
- Leading the origination and supporting the execution of ESG M&A and other corporate finance transactions. Specific focus on cross-sectorial, energy-transition enabling technologies and solutions.
- Managing and mentoring Analysts and Associates in the ESG Corporate Finance team
- Maintaining a deep understanding of client's changing needs in the area of energy transition, and partnering with colleagues across the bank to provide relevant solutions
- Leading the generation of strategic ideas and content to enhance client dialogue and increase overall investment banking wallet share
- Strong analytical and corporate finance skills, including financial analysis, financial modelling and valuation
- In-depth understanding of energy-transition technologies and business models
- Leading client meetings and dialogue
- Other general responsibilities that may come as part of the role
- Bachelors, or higher, degree in Finance or related subjects
- 6+ Years' experience in full-time Investment Banking (M&A) or Corporate Finance focused role
- Exceptional modelling skills are required
- Strong analytical and multi-tasking capabilities
- Motivated to develop long term career
- Exceptional communication, teamwork and leadership skills
- Good inter-personal skills
- Future-focused mentality
- Knowledge and experience with new energy transition technologies and business models
- Language capabilities such as Spanish or Portuguese are beneficial
- Excited by the opportunity to work in a fast-growing industry with substantial long-term growth opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package.