My client is looking for a skilled M&A Investment Banking Associate, Senior Associate, or VP to join their busy M&A team. The ideal candidate has experience in the Industrial, Power & Utility, Engineering/ Construction/ Architecture, or Energy industry.
MUST HAVE 3+ years of pure M&A Investment Banking (Buy or Sell Side)
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or Management (MBA preferred)
- 3-10 years in M&A Investment Banking in a fast-paced, competitive, heavy deal flow environment
- Driven, self-directing, leader
- Operational, valuation, and financial modeling experience
- Ability to generate new business given existing relationships/contacts and through developing new relationships in the industry
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint, strong experience with financial modeling, and expert-level understanding of company financials
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent organization and time-management skills
- Executive presence, skill and comfort in presenting to C-suite clients
- Series 7/79 and 63
- Lead M&A transactions from cradle to grave (including initial target identification and business development), overseeing creation of the teaser, NDA, and CIM, and running the entire deal process through meetings, LOIs (helping to negotiate and structure terms), supporting due diligence, through to finalizing the Purchase & Sale Agreement, closing, and continued post-merger integration.
- Working with other members of the M&A team to manage and run M&A deals, as well as promote client relationships throughout the entire firm.
- Own relationships with key clients
- Present data and trends within the M&A space, capital flows modeling, and other ad-hoc financial analysis to industry leaders and C-suite clients
- Help generate new business for the firm