A well-known bank is looking for a VP of Credit Stress Testing to join their organization. As the Vice President of Credit Stress Testing, you will play a critical role in assessing and managing the credit risk exposure of our organization. You will lead a team of skilled professionals responsible for conducting stress tests, developing risk models, and providing valuable insights to the senior management team. This role demands a strategic thinker and an energetic leader capable of driving initiatives that enhance the organization's risk management practices.
- Analyze stress test results, interpret findings, and provide comprehensive reports to senior management.
- Stay abreast of relevant regulatory guidelines and requirements related to stress testing and credit risk management.
- Assist model and process owners to develop control matrices and risk processes.
- Own credit risk stress testing controls development end to end.
- Work with a team to develop, produce, and maintain management reporting presentations.
- Lead the development and execution of the controls Program for the Credit Risk Stress Testing Process.
- 8+ years of experience within financial services
- Hands on experience with credit loss forecasting techniques.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field, master's degree would be a plus.
- Managing experience in credit risk space.
- Understanding of programs such as SQL, SAS, Python, etc.
- Medical insurance including dental and vision.
- PTO and paid holidays off