VP of Revenue (Confidential)
Location: Remote USA (Only open to Continental USA)
A leading M&A compliance back-office platform provider are conducting a confidential search for a new VP of Revenue who will bring crucial leadership and strategic direction to global siloed revenue generating teams for a rapidly growing and highly competitive start-up.
Their primary focus is to support investment banks in reshaping their deal flow generation and support their efforts to execute successful deals. The firm has approx. 100-200 employees and are a remote-first company. My client is highly organized, process-driven, and detail oriented and you should expect to enter into an environment that will be challenging but rewarding.
The firm are looking to capitalize on their recent revenue growth with the addition of a new leader that can take siloed revenue generating teams under one roof to drive overall sales/revenue targets. This role also has the possibility of elevating to CRO (Chief Revenue Officer) and you will be reporting directly to the CEO.
This role will be highly attractive to someone who finds they enjoy taking on new challenges and driving results independently, thrives in competitive and process-oriented environments, and enjoys building global high producing revenue generating teams.
As the VP of Revenue, you can expect to:
- Bring siloed sales, customer success, support, and marketing teams under strong leadership and direction to drive revenue growth across the board
- Maintain and implement best practices, sales education & leadership, and process management
- Report and work directly with the CEO to set targets and define strategic approach to drive revenue growth
- Participate and lead contract negotiations with the goal being to maximize and grow ACV within each customer base
- 10+ YoE in sales leadership roles focused on driving and implementing revenue growth
- Must be very familiar/experienced with Product-Qualified Leads (PQLs)
- Experience managing P&L across global revenue generating groups/regions/territories
- Extensive experience or understanding of financial services focused SaaS solutions that cover Investment Banking, Deal Sourcing/Making, Capital Raising, and Compliance.
- Strong leadership, organizational, and communication skills are necessary!
Don't hesitate to submit your resume if you believe you could be a good fit!