This firm's Portland office has an opportunity for an associate to join the firm's expanding practice and assume a major role in employment litigation matters with extensive contact with client representatives and opposing counsel. They also provide their associates with multiple writing, publishing, and speaking opportunities.
- Juris Doctor. Qualified candidates must be and remain licensed to practice law and in good standing in the state of employment.
- Candidates must possess 3+ years of employment law experience, preferably employment litigation.
- Excellent research, analytical, and writing skills are required.
- Must be licensed to practice in Maine. Admittance to practice in Massachusetts is a plus.
- Strong academic credentials preferred.