Role: Compliance Analyst
Salary: Competitive and Candidate Dependent
Reporting To: Head of Compliance
We are currently representing large international investment bank, located in Frankfurt. In addition to its central Frankfurt office, the company maintains branches in two other big cities in Europe to expand its presence in France and the Iberian Peninsula. Emphasizing client-oriented services, the company offers a diverse array of offerings, including the origination, sales, and trading of financial instruments in debt, rates, and equity markets.
- At least 1-3 years of experience in Compliance or AML
- Master's degree or equivalent qualification in Law, Business Management, Economics, or a related field.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written German and English; knowledge of French or Spanish is a plus.
- Familiarity with German and European regulatory standards related to business conduct and financial crime.
- Prior professional experience in compliance roles within financial institutions or a similar sector is advantageous.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to thrive in a dynamic international setting.
- Proficiency in analytical skills and relevant IT tools, including MS Office.
- Conducting regular compliance surveillance checks, which involve monitoring business operations, systems, and controls.
- Carrying out specific compliance monitoring related to key regulations, including focused reviews and compliance investigations.
- Addressing standard and complex inquiries from various business and international support departments, with a particular focus on collaborating with the Client Onboarding Team and staff regarding anti-money laundering (AML) and know your customer (KYC) issues.
- Providing support for Compliance and AML-related projects.
- Aiding in the creation and updates of annual Compliance and AML Risk Assessments.
- Assisting in maintaining and enhancing Compliance policies, procedures, forms, and Compliance memos.
- Participating in internal and external audit activities, including the resolution of audit findings.