An Exciting Leading Global Bank are currently seeking for an experienced Compliance Control Governance Specialist for their Headquarters in Frankfurt.
- Responsible of overseeing and conceptually developing the group's overall compliance control architecture, as well as its governance.
- Accompanying the creation of standards for the recognition, characterization, application, and assessment of the various bank compliance risks and controls.
- Advice and assistance for the group units in identifying pertinent compliance risks, required safeguards, and application of the workflow tool.
- Ensuring compliance with internal policies & procedures.
- Monitoring ongoing control implementations and evaluations and producing related assessments, reports, and dashboards on the condition of the control structure.
- Someone who has completed their university studies within Economics, or Law.
- Someone who has several years of professional experience within Compliance issues such as: AML, CTF, Sanctions, and CDD.
- Someone who experience within internal control systems, risk management, and/or auditing, and management of regulatory processes.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Soemone who is team-orientated.
- Fluency in English and German is required
If you would be interesed, please reach out to George Motsonelidze at Selby Jennings.