A global private equity firm with a multitude of offerings is seeking a compliance manager within their growing service provider unit in Luxembourg. You would sit within the core compliance team covering a broad range of topics and report directly into the Head of Compliance.
- Stay up to date with changes in regulations, and implement changes in the frameworks of its clients and internally when necessary.
- Deputise the Head of Compliance and act as a specialist in regulatory compliance concerning CSSF regulations.
- Prepare and present regular compliance reports to management and relevant stakeholders.
- Interpret and communicate compliance requirements to various departments within the organization.
- Ensure strong controls are created, managed to maintain an on-going adherence to compliance with regulatory standards.
- 5-10 years of experience in the financial services in Luxembourg
- Have in depth knowledge of the CSSF circulars.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills to different levels of business.