A prominent client of our in the B2B fund distribution space, and part of a larger Financial Services group offering both asset management and banking products, is seeking a compliance officer for their growing team. You wound be reporting directly into the Head of Compliance, you'll drive AML and Financial Crime policies and controls. Lead risk assessments, monitor transactions, conduct due diligence, and liaise with both lines of defence.
- Enhance AML and Financial Crime strategies, policies, and controls.
- Assess, mitigate potential financial crime risks in fund distribution.
- Oversee transaction monitoring, investigate suspicions.
- Ensure rigorous due diligence in client onboarding and monitoring.
- Deliver targeted AML training, collaborate on incidents.
- Foster regulatory relationships, prepare reports.
- Collaborate with first and second defense lines.
- 4+ years in compliance, ideally in ManCos.
- Strong financial security knowledge, analytical skills.
- Effective communicator, decision-maker.
- Proficient in compliance tools.
- Fluency in English and French