A leading financial services firm in Tampa, FL is looking for you to join their Asset Services Team as it's Governance Director. This is a very exciting time to join the team as they look to bring on a leader that will bring their unit to the next level. We're looking for someone who has prior experience interacting with business partners to resolve processing issues, is responsive to client feedback, and leads new projects within the department. If your background matches with what is below, apply now!
The Governance Director will be responsible for:
- Being the primary POC for risk management activities while being responsible for results while leading action plans to ensure compliance with the risk teams recommendations.
- Reviewing and enhancing the control environment while identifying/implementing improvements.
- Providing direction in a strategic manner as it relates to the design, maintenance, and development of procedures.
- Create and maintain relationships with both internal and external partners.
The Governance Director should have the following qualifications:
- At least 10 years of related experience.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience motivating teams to challenge the established controls/views.
- Present persuasive arguments to convince others on key topics of discussion.
- Hold accountability on building ownership for change.
This is a very fast moving opportunity. If you match the description, apply into the role now!