Our client, a leading Universal Bank is looking for a Data Protection Specialist in Frankfurt. This individual will sit within the compliance department and report directly to the Head of IT and Data Security.
Tasks will include
- Overseeing compliance with all relevant data protection regulations to protect personal data within the group of companies.
- Processing data protection incidents and acting as a point of contact for inquiries from data subjects.
- Collaborating with our external data protection officer to ensure compliance with data protection guidelines.
- Evaluating and optimizing existing data protection processes.
- Providing guidance and counsel to all business areas on data protection matters and offering advice on contract design concerning data protection legislation and jurisprudence.
- Assessing compliance with data protection requirements during the implementation of new tools, systems, and processes.
If you are a data protection specialist looking for an exciting career opportunity in a large establsihed institution, we encourage you to apply.
If you have any questions regarding the role, please send a quick email to: