A leader in the testing and measurement industry are currently searching for a Global Trade Compliance Manager to lead their international team. The position will be located not far from Frankfurt.
As a Global Trade Compliance Manager you will:
- Ensure that the company's activities are compliant with domestic and international import/export regulations, customs and sanctions requirements for GER, DK, UK, China & U.S.
- Manage and execute preferential and non-preferential requests
- Manage and apply for required Trade licenses, permits and brokerage licenses (as needed)
- Serve as a substantial subject matter expert resource and assist in compliance and trade security-related audits
- Further development and imlementation of process flows
- Lead of direct reports in assigning proper tariff and export control classification to company products in compliance with the applicable regulations for transactions.
The ideal candidate for a Global Trade Compliance Manager will have:
- 8+ years of experience in Trade Compliance
- 2+ years experience leading a team
- Experience working in trade compliance across Europe/UK/US/APAC is a plus
If you think you could be interested then please reach out to Matthew Carton at Selby Jennings.