A multinational well-established financial group offering premier solutions in asset management and insurance to their customers, is seeking a compliance officer who will have exposure to the broader group as they will advise numerous sub teams in different areas.
- Ensure compliance with local and international financial regulations in Capital Markets.
- Develop and implement effective compliance policies and procedures.
- Conduct risk assessments and implement mitigation strategies.
- Monitor and report on compliance, preparing regular reports for management.
- Provide training to staff, fostering a culture of compliance awareness.
- Lead investigations into potential compliance breaches.
- Collaborate with auditors to facilitate compliance audits.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of compliance experience with exposure to capital markets and market abuse.
- In-depth knowledge of financial regulations and best practices.
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills.
- Fluency in German and English.