Salary: Competitive and Candidate Dependent
Reporting to: Partner, Amsterdam
We are currently representing a leading asset management company, situated in Amsterdam. The role itself comes with plenty of responsibility - you will play an important role in ensuring company's compliance with relevant regulations and overseeing risk mitigation strategies.
* 7+ years of experience in a compliance position, preferably within an asset management space in the Netherlands
* Solid knowledge of AIFMD and MiFID II
* Knowledge of the Risk Management Cycle
* Strong project management skills
* Pro-active, hands on and well organized
* Fluent in English, and any other language is a plus
* Monitoring all operational processes, ensuring the compliance with all legal regulations and ethical standards
* Working with the company's external compliance officer and the internal audit function to guarantee all the compliance, risk and internal processes are properly maintained and executed.
* Maintaining and implementing client KYC processes
* Preparing and managing supervisory board meetings
* Advising and reporting to the management on the company's compliance with laws and regulations
* Ensuring employee education on the latest regulations and processes
* Involvement in numerous projects lined up by the company