Highly reputed, universal bank supporting consumers and small businesses through their retail banking services, and larger businesses and institutions through their corporate and investment banking services.
What will I be doing?
- You will be serving as a gateway for financial crime, liaising with senior stakeholders on a range of issues regarding financial crime risk management oversight
- Contributing in all applicable Governance and Oversight Fora actively, and providing clear and insightful financial crime guidance, including escalating any risk and control weaknesses
- Assisting the bank in managing their Financial Crime risks effectively through setting of clear standards of compliant business practice, assessing the implications of regulatory change
What do they need?
- Financial crime prevention experience gained through first and/or second lines roles
- Ability to demonstrate technical knowledge of UK financial crime laws and regulations
- Firm understanding of assessing financial crime risk (covering AML, Sanctions, Anti-Bribery and Corruption and Tax Evasion) in a retail banking environment
What will I get?
- You will have a refreshing opportunity to serve as a gateway for financial crime guidance.
- They offer a hybrid working experience that blends the positives of working alongside colleagues at their onsite locations, together with working from home.
- Working in an expansive office environment with an atmosphere is second to none with a real buzz being created around the offices within.
- Excellent benefits package including healthy base salaries, bonus, non-contributory pension scheme, share scheme to name just a few
If you're an experienced financial crime/AML professional and interesting in working for one the most prestigious banking names globally, then please contact Cameron Spencer directly who leads SelbyJennings compliance division for further information and insight.