Partnered with a rapidly growing fintech who have developed a user-friendly app that simplifies the buying and selling of shares.
As they continue to grow, they are looking to appoint a Senior Compliance Manage to work in a dynamic team fostering diverse perspectives to achieve our goal of demystifying investing.
With over 1.6 million registered users in the UK, they offer various products such as pension, a stocks and shares ISA, and premium plans.
Their growth has been possible thanks to the support of over 15,000 crowdfunding investors and partnerships with world-class growth investors.
What will I be doing?
- In this role, you will collaborate with colleagues in the UK, Sweden, and Canada, engaging in diverse compliance activities to ensure our business is conducted with integrity and that our customers receive exceptional service.
- Lead the delivery of their Global Compliance program, offering regulatory and compliance advice across the organisation.
- Drive Compliance Advisory initiatives, providing strategic advice on business, customer issues, new products, and regulatory changes.
What are they looking?
- Minimum 7 years of Compliance experience in a retail-focused financial services company, regulator, or large consultancy.
- Ideally, senior compliance role experience in a retail investment brokerage.
- Strong knowledge of UK financial services regulation, particularly in retail investments, including the Consumer Duty.
What will I get?
- Competitive salary plus stock options and lots of other benefits.
- You'll have a stake in the company you're building, with stock options benchmarked to US companies.
If you're an experienced Compliance Manager looking to make the jump into an award winning brand with excellent career options, then please apply today for immediate consideration.