We are currently representing a leading boutique client within the private bank industry in Luxembourg. Our client has over 50 years of experience in the industry providing wealth engineering, real estate financing, and banking services.
- At least 5-7 years of experience in Compliance
- Outstanding knowledge of local and global compliance & AML regulation
- Outstanding knowledge of the local regulations and laws applicable the banking sector (MiFID)
- Great experience in Compliance & AML, preferably in the private banking sector
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Fluent in English and French, other European languages will be an asset
- Develop and monitor the procedures and policies in terms of compliance, including Money Laundering, whistleblowing, etc.
- Implementation and monitoring of MiFID requirements
- Design, develop, and improve bank documents to reinforce the regulatory requirements
- Working closely with the chief compliance officer, and reporting to the board of directors and ARC committee
- Identify, assess, and mitigate compliance risk
- Assist in the preparation of internal/external audit missions