A global leading wealth service provider is seeking a Senior Compliance Officer, with specific focus on AML-KYC activities and initiatives. Our client is providing premier service for high-net-worth individuals, families, and institutions, and you would become of an innovative culture and a team that is committed to provide high quality service.
- Be a specialist in the anti-money-laundering / know-your-customer (AML/KYC) framework and participate in designing the AML framework.
- Support the MLRO in reports, investigations and recommendations on suspicious activities and transactions.
- Daily monitoring of AML as well as independent reviews of high-risk clients.
- Develop and implement compliance training programs.
- Actively work and collaborate on cross border regulatory compliance topics.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a compliance function within Banking, Asset Management or Life Insurance.
- Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills.
- Proactive, flexible, and an enthusiastic team player.
- Fluency in English, a Nordic language is desirable